Thursday, September 07, 2006

The times they are a-changing

Due to popular request*, I have updated my Blogger profile. I'm not sure I'll stick with this pic for any length of time, but I just found that I had this one and thought I'd throw it up there for a bit. It's from when I gave an address at the banquet at the Let's Time Science conference this summer... I like the pic but I think it is really just too small to actually use as a profile pic. Anyhoo, I've been playing around on Photoshop**, so I'm sure I'll be throwing a different pic up there soon.


*and also just because it was about time already.

**I am a woman of leisure, after all, so I have the time to do such things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still a good picture, even though it is small.

Anonymous said...

Beth - you are a HOTTIE!!

It's a good thing you and I live in different parts of the world, otherwise the men would have NO CHANCE!!