Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Take Candy From Strangers

Just went on a little shopping excursion. I went for a run in the rain the other day, for which I had to borrow my roommate's rain jacket, since I don't have a proper rain jacket. And it reminded me "hey, I live in Vancouver! It rains here sometimes!" So off I went to MEC to buy me a rain jacket. I got a nice one that was on sale (yay!) and when I was at the checkout, the clerk was offering chocolate to her co-worker... and then she offered me a piece. Now, she may have just been being polite, but who am I to turn down chocolate? If I end up poisoned, you all will know what happened.

eBay update:

At last check 155 people had checked out my posting and there are 5 bids! In truth, I hadn't expected anyone to actually bid on it, so it's pretty cool that I will actually make my money back. And I've been told that the real bidding starts in the last few hours...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.heathensguide.com/

Anonymous said...

It's good to get random links.

WHA?