Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Vote for Breakdown!

My friend Johnny's short film Breakdown has been nominated for 4 Canadian Comedy Awards, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to pimp his film to my legions1 of blog fans.

To entice, I give you the blurb for the film:

In May 2006, filmmakers John Bolton and Errin Clutton were given eight days and eight hundred dollars to produce the disaster film BREAKDOWN for the Crazy8s short film event. Unfortunately, they spent the first seven days in casting. On the eighth day, they cut together “Breakdown” with the only footage they had - the video from the casting session. This is that film. Starring Christopher Shyer (WHISTLER), Amanda Tapping (STARGATE: SG-1), Carly McKillip (ALICE, I THINK), Sonya Salomaa (THE COLLECTOR) and Winston Rekert (NEON RIDER) as themselves. A Crazy8s Film Ltd. Production in association with JB Productions and Maple Syrup. Distributed by Ouat Media.

Intrigued? You can check out the film by going here and scrolling down to "Category - Film." Go watch it - watch it now! And then you can like vote for it and stuff. Go vote - vote now!

1"legions" is a synonym for "dozens," right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I just saw this - thanks!