Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've Got a New Love...

... or Taylor who?


Went to tonight's Canucks v. Oilers pre-season game. A certain right-winger caught my eye all game. #27. "Who is #27?" I kept asking my friends all game, but they couldn't read his name on the back of his jersey either, from our seats up in the nosebleeds.

But I got my answer when, with the scored tied 4-4 and only 2.5 seconds left in the game, my new beloved got a breakaway and snapped one past the goalie to win the game.

Isbister. Brad Isbister.


On my new hockey team, I'm #27. And I'm a right winger. It's fate, right?

The only minor problem with this whole situation, which I just found out while searching for a pic of my new love, is that he happens to be inconveniently married to someone who is not me.

Thank goodness that 50% of marriages end in divorce! I'll be waiting for you Bradley, I'll be waiting for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friday morning, exhausted, unmotivated. Read this. Laughing so hard. Lovin Beth! Thanks for being an insane Canuck stalker and making me smile when I needed it! Jen