Friday, August 17, 2007

A while back I posted some cool T-shirts that I wanted from the site T-Shirt Hell. Well, the other day I received their e-newsletter saying that some shirts were on sale, like a warehouse clearance thing, so I decided to take a gander and ended up finding one of the ones I liked (although not one of the one I'd posted in my previous posting). And so I bought it and, in the process, discovered that their checkout process, much like their products, their newsletter and their T-shirt Whore of the Month page, is quite amusing.

I first noticed something was odd on the page where I had to pick what payment type I wanted to make:


Then, on the confirmation page, there's a sweet little message from the site telling you how very much they enjoyed you purchasing their wares:


Now, of course, you are wondering what T-shirt I ordered, aren't you? 25 points to the first person who correctly guesses which one!

No comments: