Now, everyone seems to think that these blog points that I like to throw around all willy nilly should have some actual purpose. I will take that under advisement. In the meantime, here is an accounting of the point standings so far:
- 100 points (for declaring the rule of 13th Step)
- 25 points (for figuring out the first What the F is That photo)
- 25o points (for being the first (make that *only*) person to photoshop their own name onto my PhD letter and for having the most creative (and did I mention *only*?) subject.
- total: 275 points
- 65 points (for recognizing the African Lion Safari song)
- 35 points (that I arbritarily gave him for a funny line that he included in that comment)
- 50,000 points (for the suggestion that I call my blog “David Emerson is a Whore” )
- 20 points (for identifying the Mr. Plow episode)
- total: 50,120 points
So, even though I have no idea what these points will be worth, you *know* you are jealous of Dave's point total. Admit it!