Saturday, January 06, 2007

That's my boys!

I have been remiss in taking so long* to personally congratulate Canada's World Junior Team on their gold medal**, with a victory over the Russian team. Way to go boys!


Special shout outs to defenceman Cody Franson and forward Kenndal McArdle who play for the Vancouver Giants:


And, of course, there is Taylor Pyatt's baby brother Tom


A New York Rangers prospect*** who currently plays for the Saginaw Spirit, it's hard to tell from this photo, but I think he might just have his brother Taylor's beautiful blue eyes. He's 5'11**** and shoots left or right, depending on if you believe Hockey Canada or Hockey's Future, the online hockey prospect magazine*****. And, at the tender age of 19******, I think Tom's young enough that I can mold him to my liking... most notably in the arena of not eating at Swiss Chalet.

*and by "so long," I mean since they won the game yesterday morning.
**for the third year running! w00t!
***but I'm trying not to hold that against him.
****a good match for a girl who is, say, 5'0", don't you think?
*****personally, I believe Hockey Canada.
******turning 20 on Valentine's Day, btw.

No comments: