Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm DEVASTATED!

*Sob*

Taylor Pyatt is... *sob*.... he's.... *sob*.... he's not single!!

I heard about this over at the Pink Seats. Which I am never reading again, btw.

I'll just have to console myself with the new boy in town, Jesse Schultz. Jesse was called up from the Manitoba Moose to play in the big league. Jesse also happens to be 24, which is, coincidentally, my favourite age.


Isn't he just adorable?

Jesse, if you are reading this, I know you are new in town, so why don't you let me be your Vancouver tour guide? Call me!

And, of course, there is also still Marc Chouinard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think you should reject Mr. Pyatt because he eats at Swiss Chalet. From a Canucks forum:

http://tinyurl.com/wkyqp

"I was at Swiss Chalet today and to my surprise who do I see sitting there eating chicken and ribs? None other than Taylor Pyatt. Yep he was just sitting there with his hat all off kilter talking to his hot wife."

I don't know if it matters, but it looked to me like Mr. Schultz was having some serious male-pattern baldness issues.

Beth said...

So, you think I should go for Marc Chouinard then?

Anonymous said...

Well Chouinard is tall, and he's making $1.1 million, but if you got serious, be prepared to move around. He's a role player on the Canucks, and likely will be playing in Ohio or Atlanta by next season.

Most hockey players come from small towns, so they're the early marrying kind. Maybe you shot target the junior teams instead?

Beth said...

Well, I'm definitely NOT moving to Ohio or Atlanta. So I'll just have to use Marc while he's here (but don't tell him I said that).

I did go to a Vancouver Giants game and the back up goalie from the Seattle Thunderbirds smiled at me... Seattle's not that far away. Ya, just call me Dr. Puck Bunny!

Anonymous said...

24 is also my favorite age (especially considering that's my current age!). I vote for whichever man offers himself - at least that's my MO these days!!

(That kind of makes me sound like a complete slut . . . but I'm still going to live by the 'carpe diem' slogan, modified just a little bit - seize the man!!