Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Meez

Darren got himself a Meez avatar and, like everyone else who reads his blog, I just had to have one.

I had made a cool one of me doing some wicked stick handling, but then discovered that I would have to pay "5 Coinz" to have my Meez hold a hockey stick. Kind of surprising, given that I didn't think Americans were all that into hockey, so I wouldn't imagine that it would be a popular item that they'd want to charge for. Perhaps they had to pay a Canadian to tell them what the heck a hockey is?

Also, most of the animations made the avatar look like they are having a seizure, so I chose this relatively low key "drinking coffee" animation. And I also happen to drink a lot of coffee. I couldn't figure out how to change the hair colour (I'm sure it was right there in front of me, but I couldn't find it), so I just left it with brown hair, even though my hair is more red now since I tried to dye it blonde).

Oh ya, and I'd like to point out that I'm wearing platform shoes.

Update: I figured out the hair colour thing (as you can see, I know have my red hair). I know you must all be terribly relieved by this.

No comments: