Saturday, December 09, 2006

Marky Marc

My one true love, Marc Chouinard, scored his first goal as a Canuck. I'm pretty sure it was because he heard that I had come to my senses and am soooo over Taylor Pyatt, that girlfriend-having, Swiss-Chalet-eating, hat-all-off-kilter-wearing nogoodnik and am now free to be all Marc's. I predict we will be hearing a lot more from Mr. Chouinard, now that he can rest assured that I love him and only him.

Let's all look at pictures of Marc and revel in his beauty:






*Sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he also wear his pants below his underwear like the original Marky Mark??

Because that would make him even more lickable.

Beth said...

I like to think that I could arrange that.

Anonymous said...

That last picture has way too many funny captions that could apply to it.

Beth said...

Jorge, you are a sick, sick man.