- Canadian-born economist John Kenneth Galbraith, a Harvard professor who advised several Democratic presidents and wrote one of the top 100 non-fiction books of the 20th century, died at the age of 97.
- Marc Crawford was released as the head coach of the Vancouver Canucks. You will be missed, Crow!
- In happier news, the Ottawa Senators advanced to the next round of the playoffs. Go Sens!
- It was Shalu's birthday yesterday! Yay Shalu! Shalu turned 23 ± 5.
- On my way to Deepak's house to go to Shalu's birthday extravaganza, the bus went through David Emerson's riding, where I saw many of these signs:
That's right, David Emerson. The people of Vancouver-Kingsway haven't forgotten!
- People have become infected with hepatitis, syphilis and HIV after having stolen body parts implanted during routine surgeries! Yikes!
OK, that's enough procrastination for me. Now back to my regularly scheduled doing of work.