Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random Ramblings of a Very Tired Beth

Typing this out on my Palm Pilot on the bus on the way to a free screening of Cloverfield. Won't have time to write blog posting when I get home as I have to finish my lecture for tomorrow. My wicked cool lecture about the BC Nutrition Survey, about measurement and about dietary assessment. But I'm so very, very tired...

So, some random thoughts. A recent study found that 75% of people in the study who called themselves vegetarians ate animal flesh sometimes. wtf? They put new floors in the hallway to the caf at my work. The new floors muffle the sound significantly compared to the old floors. I'm thinking they put the new flooring in because my new boots are like the loudest things ever when I walk down the hall in them. My ski buddy busted her knee & is out for the season; now looking for people with whom to ski. Is it wrong that I'm not done my lecture, but I decided what I'm going to wear to my class tomorrow 5 days ago?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello. My name is Nellie. I like your blog and I wonder if you could write a review about my credit card site and place it on your blog (around 150 words, 1-2 anchor). Is it possible? How much will it cost me?
If not, tell me what kind of links you can offer. I don’t need sitewide links please.
Thanks.I am looking forward to hearing from you.NellieHawkins55@gmail.com

Beth said...

Dear Spammer,

Nope. I won't review your site. Nor will I link to you.

P.S. If you really "like my blog," you'd know that I don't blog here anymore and I haven't for months!

nick said...

There are some visual cues that can give you a sense for a boot's health. Here are a few
telltale signs that your boots are on their way out.Top trending New Balance steel toes sneakers Review