Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Real Time Canucks update

I'm working late tonight - had to do some brainless work that needs to be done for this report that I'm writing, so I'm listening to the Canucks game as I work, as the Great Convexity1 has decided to let me stream the radio broadcast today3. And there's been 5 goals4. in 10 minutes and 30 seconds! Craziness! OK, I just had to share that. Now back to my regularly scheduled brainless work.

1"The Great Convexity" = what I'm now calling my work computer now. It's the only one of gadgets that actually ended up with a name2.
2Except for the ones that are, uh, named after Canucks.
3The last time I tried, it stubbornly refused to work, even after I turned it off and turned it back on again, which, as we all know, is the only thing that can fix a problematic computer.
4 Two Canucks goals that counted, one disallowed because of a too quick whistle; and two goals by the bad guys.

No comments: