Monday, September 03, 2007

Addicted to Scrabble

My name is Beth and I'm addicted to playing Scrabble online. And the thing is, I'm terrible at it. I don't have the patience, the vocabulary or the inclination to do math that Scrabble requires. Jorge was giving me tips the other night, but I'm still no good. Yet.... I. can't. stop. playing. it. As I type, I have 8 games on the go.

Perhaps I keep playing because I do things that amuse me, like this:

sex scrabble1


Hee hee. I played sex for 10 points.

Also, amusing is:


sex scrabble2

Hee hee. My rack.

It helps that I have the sense of humour of a 12 year old boy.

I will say, however, that I'm improving. As evidenced by this screenshot:

sex scrabble3

That's right. I played sex for 30 points this time. I'm now officially 3 times better at playing sex. It must be true, because it's on the internets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAH!

You are getting better.

I'm looking forward to your sex for many games to come.

Er...

Anonymous said...

You wrote that entire post and didn't use the phrase 'double word score' once. What gives?

Is that a Facebook app, or a standalone site? And do you play in real time, or is turn based?

Beth said...

It's a Facebook app, called Scrabulous (I can't believe I forgot to say that. D'oh!).

It's turned based, but I've played a few games where my opponent and I were both online at the same time, so we were playing in real time.

Anonymous said...

I laugh at the 'my rack' too. every time.