Tuesday, August 21, 2007

He's Back!


CANUCKS RE-SIGN FORWARD TREVOR LINDEN


Vancouver, B.C. - Vancouver Canucks Senior Vice-President and General Manager Dave Nonis announced today that the Canucks have re-signed forward Trevor Linden to a new contract.

All I can say is: it's about damn time!

In other Canucks news, I have four tickets to the launch of the new Canucks sweater at GM Place next Wednesday, but no one seems willing and able to skip work1 to join me. Any one out there in the blogodome interested?


1For the record, I'm not *actually* skipping work. I only work 4 days a week anyway, so I'll take Wed off instead of my usual Friday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beth, I would totally go with you!

... but it's too far.

Beth said...

Awww!!

JB said...

Whoa! What time? Call me!