Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Must Be Crazy


Dani emailed the other day to remind a bunch of us that tomorrow is that last day to register for the Royal Victoria Marathon before the price goes up by $10. And, coincidentally, I had just been thinking about how the marathon is getting closer (it's on October 7) and I really should get on my training program (as beer league slo-pitch, while very fun, isn't actually that much of a workout!). And then I was shocked when I checked out the training program and discovered that I should be on week 5 already! Ack!

I figure that (a) registering and (b) announcing to the blogosphere that I have registered should be sufficient motivation to get me up off my butt and back into running. So feel free to berate me in the comments section to ensure that I stick to my training program, k?

No comments: