Wednesday, February 21, 2007

An Actual Email Exchange I Had Yesterday

E: I'm meeting UBC's president and getting interviewed by City TV tomorrow...a tad nerve racking! I guess I better actually brush my hair tomorrow, eh?



Me: Are you being interviewed and meeting the prez for Reading Week stuff*?



E: yup!



Me: Cool. Try not to drop any F-bombs** in front of him ;-)




E: I'll do my best. No promises though.



I have the best friends.


*"Reading Week stuff = a community service learning project that my friend runs on Reading Week, involving university students working with kids from inner city schools/adults from the inner city. Reading Week is the Canadian name for "Spring Break."
**This is not an unprecedented. She once dropped the F-bomb in front of the Science Advisor to the Prime Minister.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dropping the F Bomb in front of the prez, and on City, would be a little sitchiation...

Now that you've put it in her head, she'll be sitting there with this thought in her head: 'Do not drop the F-bomb. Do not drop the F-bomb. Do not drop the F-bomb. Do not drop the F-bomb.'

And the following will be her comment: "Fuck!"