Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to Sarah!

Exactly one year ago, I posted a birthday wish to Sarah*. Funnily enough, she decided to have her birthday on October 2nd again, for the 29th year running. Sarah's not very original when it comes to picking a day celebrate the anniversary of her birth. So here I am saying once again:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!

If you don't know Sarah, it sucks to be you, 'cuz Sarah rocks. Sarah is one of the most generous and caring people you will ever meet. She is a fiercely loyal friend, has an intellect to be reckoned with and a wicked sense of humour, and she will kick your ass at trivia (I don't care who you are. She will). Sarah, being quite the travel bug, is currently on a boat somewhere. Or perhaps she's actually in port somewhere right now, having all sorts of international adventures. Me, being the absentminded** person that I am, can't remember where exactly she is.

Here is the most recent photo*** I have of Sarah and I, taken when she was here in August. We are at the Aquarium at Stanley Park with her friends Deepa & David, who were in Vancouver on a house hunting trip, as they moved here in September.




*This was back when I apologize for being "off topic" on my blog. ha ha ha!
**not to mention slightly hung over. Oops, did I say that out loud?
**There are more recent photos of us, taken on the day of my defence, but I don't have them =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Sarah is currently invading some island stronghold using Dave as a weapon.