Sunday, May 28, 2006

For those with a Beth-in-sexy-shoes fetish...

Sorry I've been MIA lately -- have been working frantically to try to get the thesis revisions done, with no time for such things as eating proper meals, sleeping or blogging. Still working on the revisions, but getting there. Was very burnt out and so actually did some partying this weekend (full report on that to come once I'm done with the revisions). But I just HAD to make this quick posting because I now have, as requested, a pic of me in my new shoes!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noice.

I would not look 1/1000th as cute as you in those.

Stacia said...

They are very cute!!! No wonder you're getting looks from everyone! Have fun with those revisions.

Omeaux said...

Yeah. It's pretty much a given. Beth is a cutie.

The whole laces up the ankle thing is SO hot right now.

Anonymous said...

Not on me, brother.

Anonymous said...

Wow. My fetish just exploded.

Those shoes are hot, Beth. I bet they look even better when they're the only things you're wearing.

;-)

Beth said...

Courtney -- let's just say that you aren't the first person to have had that idea. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yes.
I had that idea.

But I can't show you the picture because you will laugh too hard at how weird I look in Beth's shoes.

Jay said...

Very cute, and not just the shoes.
Glad to see you haven't morphed into a troll what with all the hole-ing up and working feverishly.

Anonymous said...

Beth --> I hope you fulfilled that fantasy for someone. I, personally, went with the 'nothing but a bottle of tequila' decoration this weekend.

That also seemed to work.