Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thesis is as thesis does

I've made my thesis into a .pdf file in case anyone is interested in reading it. I didn't want to just put up a link to it for the whole world to read because it contains a manuscript for an article that I have not yet submitted (I'm working on it!) and I know everyone out there in cyberspcae is just dying to scoop me... so if you'd like to read it, just drop me a line and I'll let you in its secret location. Seriously, you know you want to read 183 pages of unimaginatively written science jargon. Plus lots of references! Who could resist?

Yes, I know that it is 3 am. And, yes, I do have to get up in the morning to teach. No, I haven't been sitting around reading blogs and mugglenet.com until this late hour, why do you ask?

No comments: