Sunday, August 14, 2005

T.O.T.B.

I couldn't stand to spend another sunny day indoors, so decided to do some T.O.T.B. (thesis on the beach). Made the trek down to Wreck Beach with a pile of papers that I needed to go over to write the last section of my lit review chapter. Dave is working on a paper, so he too brought some articles to read. Even though it was almost 4 p.m. by the time we got there, it was totally hot and so we took a refreshing dip in the water (which is painfully cold when you first go in, but is awesome once you get used to it). Then actually got some reading done. At one point, Dave looked over my shoulder as I was reading something that was talking about arginine vasopressin (AVP) and wanted to know why he didn't get to do a thesis on Alien vs. Predator. Isn't that the question that we all ask ourselves, sooner or later?

No comments: